Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aunt Shasha a Fancy Pants LO

Hello!  So at the end of last week I entered this fun LO of my son and his Aunt Shasha ( really it's Shannon, but when he was little he could only say Shasha and so it has stuck, and lovingly so ) for the Fancy Pants Sketch Challenge... and I also incorporated the YCU challenge: learning is fun in which I used one of my newest and most favorite techniques of splattering inks across the page...





I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Supplies Used:
Fancy Pants: Childish Things Line ( stickers, polka dot paper, heart rubons )
Twine from The Twinery
Pen: Creative Memories
Inks: Sparklers (OctoberAfternoon) and refill to Stampin' Up! Ink Pad
Gems: KaiserCraft
Corner Punch: MS

I had a lot of fun making this LO and thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Chan said...

What a sweet LO, Lisa!! :o)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS