Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paper Smooches and Me: We Click!

This post is for the Paper Smooches Sparks DT Call, and I thank you all so much for stopping by to see it!  I have based my entry on the Sparks Sept. 10 - 16 Drafts Challenge:





And my take...




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Perpetual Bliss)
Ink: PTI, Stampin' Up!, and VersaMagic
Spray Ink: Smooch Spritz
Adhesive Gems: K & Company
Patterned Paper: Echo Park and LillyBee Design
Washi - V's Sweet Ideas

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you find the time to join in on this weeks Sparks Challenge... then you should run over to the Paper Smooches Store to get your hands on some of these fantastic stamps yourself!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love this. Great card cute camera image.

V's Sweet Ideas said...

This is awesome! Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS