Monday, October 15, 2012

Paper Smooches flying me around the world... sort of...

Welcome to post #3 for the Design Team Search being held by Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge blog! woot woot!  Today I have choosen this past challenge to work with:

And while I was was sitting in my first class recliner sipping on the best champagne the world has to offer      ( ok really it was just my dinning room reappolstered chair and maybe a Dr. Pepper if I'm lucky, but shhhh! ) I made this:


I just had to share the cute little miss you on the inside corner!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches ( vogue abode )
Ink: Memories Black
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Cricut Cartridge: George and Basic Shapes
Ribbon: May Arts
Glossy Accents
Rub - On : American Crafts

I love the CAS bold look of this card and the simplicity in color, it seems refreshing to me... and that about covers our trip around the world, and maybe my lack of sleep, hehehehe!  Thanks so very much for joining me today and for taking the time to look at my work your words are always greatly appreciated and humbling!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


2 comments:

Chan said...

This is so cute, Lisa!! I love that cloud paper -- I've got a piece of that somewhere! Best of luck with your DT entries! :D Hugs!

Nina Yang said...

Love this card!! So cute but still masculine to give it to a guy! Love that little ribbon accent too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS