Friday, October 5, 2012

Boo! Cutsie Ghost

Hello!  So I know it is late to be posting, but I wanted to get this card in since I have quite a few in the future to share as well!  Today's card is a bit on the cutsie side, which I have tended to shy away from lately... but when I saw the ghost challenge I knew it was off to my Cricut for help... and here is what I made...




Supplies Used:
Simply Charmed Cartridge
double sided tape
MS glitter
Peachy Keen Face in Stitches
Sentiment: TAWS Ghoul-friend stamp set
Ink: Memories Black, ColorBox white
Spray Ink: Perfect Pearl Mists
 Twine: The Twinery

I am entering this into the Fa- Boo-lous Halloween Ghost Challenge at Happy Life Crafty Wife.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you a Happy World Card Making Day tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

This is such a cute ghost, Lisa, as you said! I love your choice of twines! The touch of glitter is awesome! AND I always appreciate your comments and attitude in the Blogsphere! You amaze me! Thank you, my friend!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS