Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Falling Petals

Hello and Happy almost TGIF hehehehe!  Today's post is based on the Verve Sketch Challenge #2 and the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: For The Girls, The Play Date Cafe and I made this...



Supplies:
Stamps: Verve: Beautiful You
Ink: Memories Black
Spray Ink: Perfect Pearls Mist
Paper: DCWV Shiny Stack
Pearl Pen in Black
Sticky Doos

My favorite thing about this card is the sentiment: "Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance. - Oprah Winfrey "  What a great thing to remember!

Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Crafting! ( PS - I know, I know 3 posts in one day what is she thinking!  Sorry if I've flooded your inboxes there were lots of deadlines to meet! )
Lisa

10 comments:

Carina said...

Great card,i love it

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE the flowers and how you've cut them--and the centers are amazing!!! I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday and Digi Haven. Also, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge called Inkspirational that will start in January--details on my personal blog, On a Stampage! HUGS! :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the color splash this week! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date cafe!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Super cute, Lisa! I love those flowers and the design you used. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Virginia L. said...

This is so delightful, Lisa! I love the composition and how you used the subtle color with a pinkish tone! VERY creative use of the flower stamp, too! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Gayatri said...

Love those flowers and use of pink in subtle way. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Debby said...

Love the dimension you got with your flowers. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Rania K. said...

I belive you have won something...go to CAS Fridays Facebook page! Hugs from Greece!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS