Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MPS and Abby's SEI Challenge Entry...

Good evening everyone, morning or afternoon just depending on when you are seeing this!  I am entering two different challenges with this card that I made:
MPS challenge - black with your favorite color/colors : I love black, pink, and blue!
Abby's SEI Challenge #3 - make anything just use pink: and since that is one of my favorite colors it was easy!


I used one of my new A2 embossing folders ( sorry the exact name is slipping my mind right now! ) for the background blue paper.  I then used my Storybook Cartridge to make the corner designs actually with white paper that I then water colored blue with one of my aqua pens and ink.  I added some white stickles over the heart parts, but it doesn't show up very well in this picture sorry!  I cut my love birds out with the Tie the Knot Cartridge, and finally I made two little word frames in matching blue and pink.  The stamps used were from Paper Studio, which also received some bling action with white stickles!

Thank you so much for looking and please stop by the two challenge sites to see what others have created as well!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Oh this card is so beatiful,your projects are super!

DIANA L. said...

I really like this card it so happy The birds are so pretty and I love the colors.

I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS