Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Card Challengtastic!!! ( ok that's so a new word! )

I LOVE this card!  I know I know, aren't we crafters our own worst critics most of the time?  Yes, but I can't help it I'm so happy with the way this one turned out!




Materials Used: 
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder and Divine Swirls Folder
Sizzix Texture Boutique
White Chalk Ink
Paper : DCWV - The All About Girls Stack, The Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza pack, Stampin' Up Teal Cardstock, and basic white cardstock
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Red and white stickles
I-Rock Tool and gems
Stampin Up Brown Ink for Sentiment
My Pink Stamper Everyday Sayings Stamp Set

Challenges to be entered:
Flair and Frills - Friday Frills Challenge - Celebrations!
MPS - Birthday Challenge
More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #35 - Make a Birthday Project

Thank you so much for looking and please make sure you stop by these challenge pages for more inspiration!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Kelly G said...

Love Love Love the bling and sparkle! A girl after my own heart!

Jenn said...

Super cute card! Hop on over to my blog. I have something for you!!

http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com

girlia said...

very nice

Crafting Misfit said...

How nice! I would love to have you link something up to my blog hop! Come check it out, it is all about trying something new.
http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS