Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1

Hello everyone!  For those of you who didn't know Saturday was National Scrapbook Day so there were many challenges and fun things planned for us to participate in.  Since I was out of town Saturday I didn't think I would get to participate, but My Pink Stamper left her challenges open until Monday to enter!  Woo Hoo!  So make sure you stop by to see all of the amazing work others have done, there is so much inspiration there it's rediculous!  I don't know how many challenges I'll be able to complete in time, but I plan on picking and choosing some to do!  Here is the first one I have made for Challenge #1 : Anything Cupcake!





I used this challenge as a great opportunity to finally scrapbook my Valentine's pictures! woo hoo!  I used the Create a Critter Cartridge to make the cupcakes and I decorated them with Stampin' Up! ink in pink, paper from Target's Dollar section, red ribbon from my stash, stickles, and some I-Rock bling!  The title was cut using Alphabalicious ( love this font for kid pages! ).  Stickers were also from Target's Dollar Section, and the photo was mated with EK success heart corner punch and Creative Memories round corner punch.  There you have it... now off to make more projects for more challenges!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS