Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Party Ready to Go! ( No peeking sis! )

Hello everyone!  As promised in my last post I finally have a craft blog post for you, woo hoo ( insert happy pants dance )!    Now if you are my sister, then STOP READING!  If not, then please take as long as you would like looking over these fun projects and letting me know what you think, hehehe!  ( I don't want all of the surprise of the baby shower decorations being ruined! )  Without further adieu  I present A Baby Shower Ready to Go!



See... I told you I was crafting! hehehe!

Here's a closeup of the banner:





Now onto the party invite, the cupcake toppers, and the thank you cards I made for her for after the shower!











Recipe for Banner:
Meadow Core'dinations, light and dark brown, blue, orange, cream, and yellow basic card stock
Basic Ribbon in Green, Yellow and Brown from Michaels ( 3 for $1 right now! )
Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces
Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa Ink
I-Rock bling in orange
Tim Holtz Distressing ink in tea die
Cricut Cartridges: Create A Critter, Songbird, B is for Boy
Design Studio

Recipe for Invitation:
Meadow Core'dinations, Echo Park playground, light and dark brown, cream, and yellow basic card stock
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
I-Rock bling in teal
Tim Holtz Distressing ink in tea die

Daily junque twine
Corner Rounder
Wording done on computer

Recipe for Cupcake Toppers:
Meadow Core'dinations, light and dark brown, cream, and yellow basic card stock
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter Hot Glue Gun
Lolipop sticks

Recipe for Thank you Post Card:
Meadow Core'dinations, light and dark brown, cream, and yellow basic card stock

Martha Stewart Punch around the page
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Sizzix Texture Boutique
MPS sentiment from Everday Life Stamp Set


Whew!  And after all of that work I am entering these into a few challenges... so please stop by their blogs to see what other inspiration is out there waiting!

You Had Me At Craft Week 7 - Made it Myself!

My Craft Spot Challenge # 16 - Ink it Up!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes!

Craft Junkie Too - TGIF Linky Party #16

Thank you soooooo much for staying with me and looking at my projects, it means so much for your support and kind words!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Joy said...

Wow...you have been busy!! Everything is so cute....love the banner and cards...the cupcake toppers are so cute ! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Fantastic!! Your sister will love this! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Kate said...

What super, super projects!! Your sister will be blown away by all of this. What a super welcome for little Jacob!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Brenda said...

Great job on everything for the shower! You have been very busy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a follower of yours.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

You have some amazing projects, and a great blog! I am a new follower, and I would love for you to stop by my blog too! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Everything is absolutely adorable! My fav is the banner! I'm sure your sister will LOVE it! Thank you for inking it up with us at My Craft Spot! I hope you'll join us again this week!
Amber

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Super cute. Your sister will be so happy. I wanted to say thank you for coming by my blog hop over the weekend. Also, I love your blog and just became a follower. I'm so glad you came by and left a comment so I could follow.
Cindy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS