Monday, October 10, 2011

Becky's Sweet Creations DT challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to another great DT challenge over at Becky's Sweet Creations!  First, I want to thank all of those who stopped by for the Boy/Girl Themed Hop we had over this weekend I had so much fun and all of the girls worked really hard on their projects... there is still time to enter to win my candy by going here and leaving a comment on one or both posts! (closes Wednesday the 12th!)  Thanks again!

Now onto this weeks challenge: Use Flowers!  I was thinking about using various types of flowers on either a scrapbook page or a card, but I really ran out of time this week having my sons' 3rd Birthday party to get ready for ( it was a lot of fun by the way! ), and I didn't want to turn in a half project so I decided to be a little less literal with this challenge, and the flowers can be found in the paper that I used.  Enjoy!

Materials Used:
Paper from scrap stack
Stampin' Up! Stamp and Ink
Beads from a stash of candy I won from Quick Quotes

Thank you for looking and for all comments, I truly appreciate each and every one of them!
Happy Crafting!


shersl84bed said...

Very pretty. Love how you match up the papers.

Smiles SHer

girlia said...

CAS great job

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Very pretty! :)
♥ Laura ♥

Virginia L. said...

Hi Lisa, I love your layering and color choices for this heart image! I hope you stop by my blog some time ;) Thanks so much for giving me such wonderful support and comments as always!