Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Layout and Your Chance at $20 gift voucher!

Hello everyone!!!  Hope you are having a fantastic day!  I am here to share a fun LO I made the other night, not for any challenges, but just for my little ones book!





Materials used:
Paper: Echo Park
LO sketch from Scrapbook Etc. current issue
Glitter buttons from Dear Lizzy American Crafts
Twine
Title from Miss Caroline Collection

And make sure you go to Amanda's Crafts and More to join us for the Getting Scrappy Challenge : all about the bling! ( you still have 3 days left, so jump to it! )  Your name will go into the drawing for a $20 gift voucher to Design on Cloud 9!!!!   Best of luck to you!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Omg, your layout I'd absolutely adorable and so is the cutie pie in you pictures.. I love the pattern paper you used and you little banners with cloths on them.

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

DIANA L. said...

how adorable. great layout.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

How cute! Awesome job on this.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

OMG Lisa, what an adorable LO!! I love all the colors and it doesn't hurt that the baby is ADORABLE!!!! I was reading the top of your blog, and i was wondering if you had tried to put your cards and things that you make, and want to sell on Etsy? I put a few thing up on there, but I have been so busy lately I have been ignoring mine, but it is a great way to get your work out there. I just thought I would mention it. Karen♥

Lisa Arana said...

Hi Lisa! Your little one is so adorable. Your layouts are too cute too.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS