Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Scraps are all you need...

Hello! Today I wanted to share a card I made from paper in my scraps bag and a toilet paper roll! ( I throw any and all usable paper from other projects that are smaller into a clear bag so I can easily see what's inside! )  This card was made based on a challenge over at the Moxie Fab World - use your scraps!


Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: all scraps
Toilet paper roll
MPS Everyday Life Sentiment
Tim Holtz Distress Stain
Perfect Pearl Mists in Gold
Tim Holtz Embossing Pad
Black Embossing Powder
Heat Gun

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

DistinctiveLMNts said...

What a clever use of scraps. Who knew empty TP rolls could be useful.lol. I like your blog. Glad to have met you.
Lisa

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS