Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm back with vacation pictures, a challenge entry and a winner!

Hello!  I'm so happy to be back, although my vacation with the hubby was quite wonderful... here are some pics of us on our trip:
Nemacolin Woodlin Resorts (view from our room of the front of the building)
 These beautiful Waterford Crystal chandeliers were in every part of the hotel and one in our room too!

 us posing with some of the fun statues found all throughout the resort


It was a wonderful vacation and we had so much fun meeting and hanging out with other couples from his work!  And thank you to all of those who wished us a safe and fun trip is was all of the above!

Now onto  a challenge card I made the other night for Scrapfit's color challenge:
 

( I tried showing the slight shimmer on the butterfly, but it's still hard to see )

Supplies Used:
Paper: Authentique
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers and American Crafts
Inks: Colorbox, Memento and PTI
Ribbons


And finally my winner of my vacation/thank you giveaway is:

Mr. Random Org chose #10
Blogger Karenladd said...
I shared your giveaway on FB here!
http://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/266163066825454
July 19, 2012 6:49 PM
Delete

Congratulations Karenladd you are my winner!  Please use my contact information and send me your snail mail so I can get your prize out to you!

Whew!  This has been one long post and I thank you for those who have taken to time to read and look!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

WOW that chandelier is amazing! Your card it too cute! Very pretty colors!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great pic and that chandelier is amazing. Love the colors in your card and I can see just a shimmer of the glitter in you card. Cute Cute!

Congrats Karen! :-)

Nana said...

Beautiful card as always. Looks like you had a wonderful time. You and hubby make a really couple.

Congrats KarenLadd

Hugs
Nana
♥My Crafting Channel♥

Karenladd said...

Your card is wonderful...love that color combo. And WOW, your vacation accomodations looks spectacular! So glad you had a great trip and your photos were fun to look at!
Thanks so much for your giveaway and for picking my name...whee!!!
Off to email you!

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card and love all your stamping!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Love those colours on your card

Jingle said...

Pretty card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation, Lisa! The photos are beautiful. I love the blues and oranges on your card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Looks like a fantastic vacation, and love this card! The butterfly looks wonderful with the two tone stamping/simmer!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely card with lovely stamping and shimmer!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS