Sunday, March 10, 2013

be Unique!

Hi!  I interrupt the awesomeness of Mama Elephant posts to share another awesome card with some TAWS today... woot woot!  I based this on their latest Be Inspired Challenge:






Supplies Used:
Stamps: TAWS ( little blob guy, dots, and sentiment) Technique Tuesdays (word bubble)
Ink: PTI
Pens: Sharpie
Ribbon: from my stash
Sequins

I based my colors off of the bottom guy in the Be Inspired Challenge photo, I chose 5 sequins to represent the 5 little heads in the picture, and I added a little stash to his face too! hehehe!  Thanks for stopping by!

I am also adding this to the Moxie Fab: Speech Bubble Challenge ( lots of great challenges going on over there right now! check it out!) 


Have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Donna K said...

what a cute card. love your take on the challenge. i'm a new follower!

jessica said...

I love your adorable card Lisa!!! GREAT take on the photo inspiration!! You should link this up over at the 3 GJ challenge blog also~ Why not try for more goodies from TAWS and 3GJ :)
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/03/cross-promotion-challenge-13-wtaws-mini_8.html
Thanks for sharing and hope you hade a GREAT weekend!!

Julie Odil said...

I love how you chose elements from the photo for your card. Very "unique". And cute! Thanks for joining the 3Girl a jam challenge. Julie Odil, 3 Girl Jam DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great CAS! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

girlia said...

CAS love it

jessica said...

back again!! Thanks for linking this cutie up over at 3GJ :)
Awesome job!!!

Cath said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS