Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SweetStamps.com Challenge #119 Flowers

Hello and welcome to another fantastic challenge at SweetStamps.com!  This week we are challenging you to inspire us with your floral creations... here is a look at my take on the challenge:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: SweetStamps.com (flowers: Fancy Flowers Set #1 and sentiment: Beautiful Day)
Inks: Shades Ink Spots and Memento (black)
Water brush
Rhinestones: Recollections

I used a water coloring technique with my Shades Ink Spots by Stamping the ink on an acrylic block and adding water with my paint brush to paint in all of the flowers and leaves.  I can't wait to see your creations for this weeks challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

17 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I love how you made your background paper!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

So pretty! I love how you watercolored the flowers with Shades ink!

Denise said...

Lovely card. Your flowers is so lovely done.
Have a nice day!
Love from another Sweetie
Denise
xxx

Anonymous said...

This is just super fun! Love those bright colors.
Hugs,
Carolyn

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa! Love those flowers!!!
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win over at TAWS :)

Irit Shalom said...

What a perfect coloring and lovely card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful floral card- love the pop of color with the water coloring! My husband...over my shoulder is commenting- he thinks that card is great-with all of the colors....!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love what you did with the Fancy Flower set, love the bright colors.

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delightful, Lisa! Love the coloring/painted flowers and panels!

Unknown said...

What fabulous watercoloring, I love how the flowers turned out.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

What a creative way to use those images! You've inspired me to try water coloring with ink spots :)

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I love your layout and your handmade paper is gorgeous!

Roxie said...

Love these springy cheerful colors! And the CAS layout too!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a fun/bright card! I love it!! Great use of stamps!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

You nailed this weeks challenge! Your great use of the SS stamps and inks are beautifully displayed on your card.

Tamara Morton said...

What a lovely card love the bright flowers
Hugs
Tamara

Karrie said...

So much coloring - a labour of love, just lovely!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS