Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th... with a not related post... hehehe!

First let me start by saying Happy 4th of July!!! yay!!!  I just love fireworks, let's hope the rain holds out so we can see them!  Anywho, I know it is the fourth and this card has absolutely nothing to do with the holiday, but I'm going to share it anyway (it's my blog and I can post if I want to, post if I want to, post if I want to... you would post too if you made one too)...

I made this based on the Mojo Monday Challenge #300 sketch and the Birthday Linky Party at Stacy's Stamping Stage, woot woot!


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: MME
Stamp: Verve
Sequins
Dies: Spellbinders

Hope you have a Happy 4th!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Awesome, especially with the sequins!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so CUTE!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Oh, Lisa! I adore this card...that fabulous patterned paper and those amazing sequins! Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS