Monday, August 26, 2013

The One and Only PTI Card...

So I was only able to squeeze in one card for all of the fun that was had on their blog with stamp-a-fair... such is life sometimes!  But I did enjoy watching all of the videos and seeing what all of you had made!  Amazing inspiration for sure!  So I played with the sugar coated challenge!  Mainly because I just love all things shiny so I couldn't pass it up!



I was so bummed that you can't really see the sparkle and shine in my photos, but no matter how I seemed to take the photo it just wouldn't show up as it does in person! boooo! 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI (Garden of Life and Natural Beauties)
Ink: PTI and Shades Ink Spots
Glitter
Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!! Awesome job!!
Love the colors and GREAT card LO!!!
Happy Monday my friend!

Jill said...

Beautiful card!!
PS- Congrats on your win on the Penny Black blog. Can't wait to see what you create with your stockingful of PB stamps!

Berni Cuttino said...

Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Amanda said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! I love the colors..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS