Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Taws Style Take 1

Happy Halloween!!!  I just love Halloween and how fun it is to see the kids run around pretending to be something else!  Mine have been practicing all week pretending to ring a doorbell and I have to be the "candy giver", love it!  So with the Holiday upon us I am sharing two Spooky cards today with lots of The Alley Way Stamps goodies:



Everytime I see this little guy I can't help but laugh, he just cracks me up!
Supplies:
Stamps: (monster and sentiment) TAWS (word bubble) Technique Tuesdays
Ink: Memento and PTI
White Gel Pen
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Circle Die: Spellbinders
Circle Punch: EK Success
Distress Tool
Twine: The Twinery

This card was based the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge:


And the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Check back later for card #2!
Happy Halloween!
Lisa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute, he is cracking me up too!

Jen said...

That is one cool dude! I love how he is surrounded by that fun patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable and fun card!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS