Friday, November 29, 2013

Looky What I Did!!!

Hello and Happy Friday!  I am so excited to finally be able to share a picture of my first publication ever!!!!  It was one of my crafting goals to get something published this year, and by gorge I did it!  ( and with only a month left in the year hehehe! )  This is the magazine you will be able to find it in and my little project:








My thoughts on getting published: try try try again.... I'm still trying!  But you never know when that one or two cards might just be what they were looking for!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats!!!! Super adorable card too :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats Lisa- wahoo!!! Darling card!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

OMG LIsa!!!!! That is amazing!!! Congrats! That is also a goal of mine lol.

Chan said...

I'm so happy for you, Lisa!! HUGE CONGRATS!! :D I *love* your card, too -- it's super-fun! Hope you're having a lovely holiday season! Hugs!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS