Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello Family... New Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge

Hello, again!  This is my 2nd post for the day so I hope you will take a moment to scroll down and check out my first post too! :)  I am back with my take on the new challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin'!  This week it was a color challenge using red, yellow, blue and green... the Design team had the Simple Stories Home Spun Collection to work with this week, and I adore this color combination...  You can pick up this collection to play with for yourself by going to the Cuttin' and Stampin Store (lots of new product arriving this week too, yay!)!  Now onto my take for this challenge:



Supplies:
Patterned Paper, stickers, die cuts, and journal spot: Simple Stories Home Spun Collection
Sequins: Studio Calico
enamel heart: Lily Bee Designs
Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mini Stapler

I am also linking up to Scrap Our Stash: #5 Banner Challenege

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can not wait to see what you add to this new challenge!  Don't forget there are prizes involved! :)

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Tamika said...

Excellent job on this layout. For soem reason I have a complete mental block when it comes to color challenges. You did an fantastic job.

Vickie Y said...

What a cute layout!

Joefil said...

Wonderful page! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

Kerry said...

What a lovely page - colourful papers, cute photo's and great details! Thanks for sharing your wonderful page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

nada said...

such a sweet layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome layout!

hugs,
JoAnn
Cuttin' and Stampin' Orange DT

Jenni Calma said...

What a beautiful family and great combination of patterns and papers. I love banners, but especially like yours. Thanks for playing along with the Stash A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS