Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Fun and Funky Tag...

Hello!  Today I have a fun tag I've created and am sharing here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.  My inspiration has come from The 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Day 6 by Kelly Purkey's Tag...

Here is my take first...


And here is what it was based on:


My biggest inspiration and love of this card was the white snowflakes mixed with the stripes.  Now to create my take on this technique I heat embossed the dots from the set Point of View with white first and then stamped over it with the Line Upon Line Stamp Set in red.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Happy Everything set in green, added it with a staple, some star embellishments by DCWV and a mini clothes pin.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!!

jessica said...

Love it!!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! They are beautiful! Funky, fun and merry for sure!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog on the other day :)

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!! Your background is amazing!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS