Thursday, March 17, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Reminder

Hello!  Today the CAS girls on the STAMPlorations blog are sharing some more inspiration to entice you to play along with our anything Clean And Simple Challenge with the optional twist of the color yellow this month.  Here is what I've created...



I used the fun Coffee Happy Stamp Set to create this card, and I had a blast coloring and cutting this mug out.  I decided to go all monotone with this card using yellow on yellow.  I also used a white frame to really draw the eye in, and the sequins help to keep the piece flowing left to right.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I can not wait to see what you will create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lisa, beautiful colouring and layout! Love that you stamped part of the sentiment outside the frame ;)

Toni said...

I love that you framed the cup--and it's so well-colored too! Love!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS