Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sneak Peek With Mint Owl Studio

Hello, and yay!!!  It is sneaky peeky time with Mint Owl Studio and I am up today sharing this light fluttery card made with the new Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set and the newly released Mixed Triangles Stencil...



To create this card I started by going over my stencil with various distress inks.  I then stamped, colored and trimmed my butterfly stamp twice with the same Copic markers.  I then trimmed them both out and went over the edges with a black Memento marker.  I adhered only the wing of the second image onto the first for dimention, as seen in the second picture.  I die cut a heart from vellum, stamped and embossed the sentiment onto black card stock.  I finished it off with some sequins in the Electric Sequin Mix.

I am linking this up to the Ellibelle's Critters and Creatures Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and heck out the Mint Studio Blog for the full stamp reveal!
Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh how pretty!! Love the background and the butterfly is colored in so beautifully!!

jessica said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Ellibelle said...

This is so pretty, love the colorful background and great use of vellum!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Ellie
Let's Color Linky Party
Critters & Creatures Linky Party

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS