Friday, February 24, 2017

Winnie and Walter: Stencil Challenge

Hi! It's Friday, woot woot!  And for my blog today I'm making it a Winnie and Walter day!  Woot, woot!  They are currently celebrating their Birthday, with a month long of challenges, special guest designers and more, so make sure you stop by and check it out!  This first post is for the Winnie and Walter: Stencil Challenge...



To create this card I started by going over my panel with an older stencil I've had in my stash and Glimmer Paste by Nuvo.  I LOVE this glimmer paste, it's so beautiful, and in person the shine is drool worthy.  For the flowers I stamped and embossed them with a silver embossing powder from the Lola's Bouquet Stamp Set.  I then colored the back of them with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.  I finished it all of by stamping my sentiment from The Big The Bold and The Happy with white pigment ink onto black cardstock.

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

I hope you'll stop by later with more of my takes on their challenges!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Lisa! Love glittery embossing on the background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS