Friday, March 24, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

*Looking for my first post of the day?  Scroll down for more information on A Muse Studio and their newest release!

Hi!  Today I'm joining the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm sharing a peek at new Coffee Loving goodies now available at STAMPlorations ( psssttt - I have a code for you to save some $ at the end of this post! yay! ).

First let's take a look at the card I've created for today...



To create this card I started by stamping and heat embossing the Coffee Bags in a Row Border Stamp.  Next I went over the background with various brown watercolors letting each layer dry before adding another.  While it was drying I die cut my sentiment from the Rise & Grind Phrase Die Cut from a foil cardstock.  I layered it all onto my cardbase, and voila!

I can't wait to see what you make for this blog hop!  And one more thing... here is a discount code for you to use to save 20% off your total!!! YAY!
CODE: STAMPGIRLLISA

Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

20 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that background.
The row of teabags is fun.
Have to remember that set
for favors for the Civic Club
High Tea next year.
thanks for sharing.

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely love the colours and how you've done that glorious background x

D.Ann C said...

What gorgeous background colors!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card Lisa...that background is amazing!!!

Shelly said...

Seriously, this is awesome!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is great! The watercolor is fantastic, dark but not dreary and the contrast is beautiful. Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

~amy~ said...

This is WOW. LOVE the background!

New Creations said...

love the vintage feel on it, awesome!

Cynthia Cole said...

Great card and love that sentiment!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very nice card.

Ann said...

Beautiful and love the foiled letters.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card and I love that sentiment.

Sue D said...

Fabulous background!

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

BEAUTIFUL card and adore the background!!

Hetty said...

Love your bags of beans on such an awesome background.

Lisa said...

Oooh! Yummy background! Love this!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! The background is simply stunning!!! Great card!!!

Karenladd said...

I love that background!! Gives your design a real artsy look

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS