Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mother's Day Spotlight for AMuse Studio

Hello crafting friends!  I am so excited to share a few projects I've created as a Spotlight post for A Muse Studio.  Their products are among some of my favorites with stamps ranging from cute, whimsical, as well as detailed, and beautiful.  I also have to point out that the products I've used on my projects are available at 20% off with discount code: SPOTLIGHT!!!

And now onto some of my projects...


 I LOVE the way the watercoloring on this arrangement turned out.  The stamp and die set I used were the Bouquet of Love and I used A Muse Studio Pigment Ink in Azul, and very little water.  I also continued to layer the color where I wanting the shading to be the darkest.  For the flowers I used the Hibiscus and Grass Pigment Inks.  Once my image was completely colored I set it off to the side to dry.  I then stamped and watercolored three more flower images to pop up later on the finished project.  I decided to turn this into a seat place card by die cutting the vase twice and adhering just the tops together for it to stand up.  This also provided a place to write a name on the inside.

Another project I created using this same stamp and die set were a set of gift boxes.  I love to see how one set can be used in various ways and I think this does just that.  I started by creating my boxes out of papers from the Mother's Day Collection.  Since I would be adding my stamped floral tag on top of the smaller box I decided to dress the larger box up with a doily.  To keep everything tied together I used Bakers Cording in Mermaid.


I hope this has given you a few ideas on how else you can use your A Muse Studio Stamps to create off the card projects!  And I hope you'll get a chance to stop by later this week as I'll be sharing more how to's on my Mother's Day Spotlight projects.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow Lisa, this shaped tag is simply amazing!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS