Wednesday, May 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 3

Woo hoo!!!  We are half way through the week, and today I am so excited to share my favorite set of the new release it's called Peaceful Garden, and the best part... there are matching dies!!!! My project today uses just the stamp set as I couldn't wait to ink up the layers of each image...


This card is pretty straight forward, as it includes lots of stamping and I kept it all one layer.  I finished it off with a few crystals and a gray cardbase.  The sentiments in this set are so pretty too!  I love the script, and it showed through nicely when I stamped it directly over my colored flowers.


And you can already grab everything in the store now!!!  But don't forget to use my discount code...


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Shopping!!!
Lisa

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful CAS card love your colors. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just gorgeous Lisa and I absolutely adore the font on that sentiment!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS