Friday, February 15, 2019

Beautiful Floral

Hello friends!  I'm over on the Crafty Doodle Chick Blog today and on here sharing a new watercolor floral card with all of you...


To color my image from Hero Arts in I used Tombow Watercolor Markers and a waterbrush.  I then created my background with Distress Oxide Inks and a heat embossed sentiment by GinaK. Designs. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today!  Make sure you stop by the Crafty Doodle Chick Store to see all of the new products coming in weekly and the great deals!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

India Morning News said...

Extraordinary Article… I want to peruse your articles in light of the fact that your composition style is excessively great, its is extremely useful for us all and I never get exhausted while perusing your article since, they are turns into an increasingly intriguing from the beginning lines until the end. clark area detainment focus 24 hour safeguard bonds.

Today Viral News in Hindi
Viral News in Hindi
Hindi Latest News
Trending News in Hindi
Today News in Hindi

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS