Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Village - Fantabulous Cricut Deck the Halls Project!

I'm so excited to finally be able to post something on here again, yay! I've been super busy crafting, but a lot of my crafts are gifts for people for the Holidays so I can't put them up until after they are opened... but I can post my winter village that I made because it's finally the Holiday season, woo hoo!!!!!!











I used my Winter Woodland cartridge to make the entire "little village" with my mother-in-law's expression machine ( thank you! Now I know why I need the big one too! hehehe). It was easy to make all of the cuts, but gluing together was a little more challenging. For the window and door decorations I used various stickles and Sharpie Markers. For the roof tops I wanted it to be more "authentic" and I used my new "snow fluff" that I found at Archiver's, so when you touch it it feels nice and soft like snow! ( plus it had glitter in it! ) As far as adhesive goes I used the scotch quick dry glue, which I also have fallen in love with. I have to say the church is my favorite, and I hope you enjoyed stopping by, I'll be sharing much more with you as this Holiday Season continue!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa





10 comments:

eeb said...

I like it.
love mom

Ann M said...

These look great! I can't wait to see them set up at your house.

Beebeebabs said...

This is very nice thanks for sharing!!

Jean said...

This is great. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Saundra said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

CuteCuteWorld said...

looks amazing. thanks for playing with us at FCCB

Andrea said...

Those are so darling! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Jamiecrafts said...

oh my this is amazing, you did an awesome job! thanks for playing along at FCCB.

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Very wonderful! Great cartridge that you used ;)
Thanks for playing with us at FCCB

Valerie said...

Cuteness! Love the village:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS