Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Seed Treats!

Every year I love making Pumpkin seeds, and this year I have to say ( not to toot my own horn ) they are the best, yummm!!! I've also been dying to make cute little goodie bags for something, so I thought why not make some bags of my pumpkin seeds for family and my hubby's work. So here's what I did:


This project was so simple and easy that it only took me 20 minutes to put together! I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge ( curtosy of Julie, thanks! ), and simply scooped the seeds into small peices of plastic wrap, tied with a black ribbon and added my little "poison" decoration with a glue dot! I love when something so simple can look so cute! Happy Haunting and Crafting!
-Lisa

4 comments:

MsJay said...

These are so kewl!! I love it.

eeb said...

I like the goody bags decorated, keeps me wanting to know how you are going to outdo yourself each holiday. I will be waiting for each goody bag, lets see Thanksgiving is coming - pumpkin treat, Christmas - of course cookies, and the list could go on and on.
great job Lisa, love mom

Unknown said...

I like it
Uncle Ted could plant those in his garden next year.
Where do you find the time?

Ann M said...

I love this idea! Lisa, you are so creative. I think this is just the tip of your iceburg. I can't wait to see your future projects. You keep outdoing yourself. (Just a hint - you might want to hide he bags from Bill this weekend haha)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS