Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Monsters MPS challenge


Hello crafters! I made these cute little displays for the MPS challenge, and I have decided to find some cute little frames to put them in for the Halloween season! ( I might even use black string to hang them down in a line and hang somewhere... hmmmmm ideas ideas!) I used the Mini Monsters cartridge, which I must say if you haven't seen it yet it is to die for ( no pun intended, hehehe!) The glitter lines on the botton were made using double sided tape from PK Glitz ( which I know you've all heard me say before I love this stuff! the glitter never comes off!), and the glitter was from Martha Stewart. This was a super easy and fun craft to put together, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

eeb said...

I like it, definitely hang up because mawmaw knows 2 little boys that would love them framed.

Marlene said...

Oh, these are adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop. Very much appreciated!

Unknown said...

I think the two on the end look like Aiden and Austin

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS