Sunday, October 10, 2010

MPS Winter Challenge!



I made this a challenge times 3 for me! I wanted to really be creative and take this challenge head on... I read the message from My Pink Stamper about making sure you are creating something specifically for the challenge ( hence the challenge part ), so I wanted to do just that! And boy did I!
I saw the instructions on how to make this tri-fold split card on another blogger's site called TheCraftyKitchen, having never made one but always wanting too I followed her steps and made one yay!!! ( It was not as scary as I thought it would be )
My challenge #2 for myself was to incorporate new cartridge images that I hadn't used before... so I used Stretch Your Imagination for the Christmas Tree, and Cheerful Seasons for the Snowman.
Challenge #3 came when I wanted to use items I owned but never used ( mainly due to forgetfulness or laziness hehehe! ), and I did that too! I used my little "snowballs" and Christmas tree brads...
All in all I am quite pleased with my project, and I'm glad I really exceeded my own expectation, and hopefully inspired you to try something you want to do, but just haven't made the time for it!
Happy Crafting and Challenging too!
-Lisa

3 comments:

jen said...

I love your card!! Super cute. I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to come by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Unknown said...

Nice card that looks like a lot of work. I especially like what it says. That is soo true about the family tree.

eeb said...

It is really good I like how you can set it up on the table as decoration.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS