Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess what came in my mail?!

Hello everyone!  I am soooooooooo super excited that I had to jump on here right away... I just came from my mailbox and skipped (yes litterally!) my way back in when I saw what had come!  My Peachy Keen Stamps!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!  I am sooooo happy! ( insert happy dance here ) I have wanted some of their stamps forever now and recently i won a gift certificate from them when they were having a blog hop for their latest released stamps! ( yes, insert another happy dance here )  So I will def. make sure ( even if it is around midnight tonight ) to get at least one post up tonight using these awesome stamps! 

Thank you Peachy Keen Stamps for all of your stampy yumminess!  And please go check out their site for some yummy stamps of your own!!!

Love it!  And Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

girlia said...

congratulations and I can't wait to see what you create.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS