Thursday, June 23, 2011

We R Grateful Challenge #7

Woo hoo!  I did it!  I completed all 7 cards and had a fantastic time doing it!  I was on such a roll last night when I made them all while watching "The Voice", hehehe!  Thank you for coming with me on this crafting journey, and please go to Kassidy's site for more information on how you can get involved too!

Challenge #7: Thank you card!


The paper is from Cosmo Cricut, I added a sea green colored ribbon on the bottom from my stash, I had also folded over the ribbon in spots to give it a "crickled" look using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, and the sentiment was from My Pink Stamper Everyday Life Stamp Set stamped in tuxedo black!

I can't thank you all enough for stopping by and looking at my cards for such a wonderful program!  Have a fantastic weekend coming up!  And I'll see you back here sometime next week for more crafting fun!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

They all look fantastic! I love the away you did the ribbon on this one!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS