Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not Christmas, but oh so much fun!

Hello everyone!  Christmas is almost here can you believe it?!  I'm still rushing around trying to get last minute things done, but the other night I wanted to step away from Christmas ( just for a minute!) and make something using my Once Upon A Princess Cartridge!  Now that I have my own little princess I just couldn't wait to get my hands on this cartridge and I'm so happy I did!!!


Isn't she just too cute?!

Materials Used:
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
Memories black ink
Once Upon A Princess Cartridge
Sizzix Texture Boutique
Spots and Dots A2 folder
Stickles
button from my stash
Twine in Pink Sorbet from the Twinery
Ribbon from stash
Memento Rose Bud Ink
Alphabet stamps for "1"
Sentiment from Greetings Clear Stamps ( Thanks She's A Sassy Lady! )

I am also entering this into:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #67 - Designer's Choice
The Paper Variety - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for looking and make sure you stop by to see what others have created for the challenges as well!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

eeb said...

she is cute and i like her a lot. thanks

Anonymous said...

she is so sweet i like it too

Jamilie said...

That is SO cute!!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at TPV this week!

Trail of Treasures said...

Lisa, this card is SUPER adorable!! Love how you created the wand with the twine and button!! Glad you got the cartridge - it's a great one!! Now a new follower and would love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

Hugs,
Tracey

girlia said...

Too cute.

Raven B said...

This is so great. I love that its not Christmas!!! :) I've been trying to make a Christmas card a day so its nice to see something else lol.

Hugs,
Raven

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Cute birthday card! I just bought that set of faces. Don't you just love PK stamps. Good luck on the PK challenge.

Stacy at Totally Twisted Cards
http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

Lorie said...

So sweet, Lisa! Thanks for playing along with The Peachy Keen Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS