Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another Birthday?

Happy day to you!!!  (Yes I know that is not a complete sentence, but it still makes sense in my head hehehe!)  So I am here to share this card I made with all of my scraps... I just love when you can do that!




Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes
Stamps: My Craft Spot and American Crafts
Ink: Memories Dye Ink
MS Punch Around the Page
Pearls: Recollections

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
Sweet Steph Card Creations: Inspiration Station

Thank you so much for stopping by and for any comments you leave I truly appreciate them all!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Joy said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love the masculine feel... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS