Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Simple Stories LO


Hello!  I am stopping in to share my latest LO using the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Line...




Materials Used:
Bazill Basics
Patterned paper, title, journal box, and sentiment: Simple Stories: 100 Days of Summer
Pinwheel and play sticker: Jolee's
Adhesive Gems: K & C Company
Brown String: May Arts
Brads: Recollections
Holiday Cakes Cartridge
Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I am entering this into the Simple Stories Challenge.

I really love Simple Stories collections because they have so much too them!  All of the details that can be fussy cut to make many LO's is just awesome!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you all here tomorrow for my Big reveal of the DCWV/ May Arts Challenge that I was a part of!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great layout with a cute little pinwheel.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Amanda said...

Awww, this is such a fun and super cute summer layout!!

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS