Monday, April 8, 2013

Runway Inspired Congratulations

Ok, I know its blah blah Monday, but I have a really fun card that I am just giddy to share with you!  When I saw the inspiration for the newest Runway Inspired Challenge (look at photo below) I was in LOVE... literally I want that dress!  But alas a card based on it could be just as lovely...


But alas a card based on it could be just as lovely...









Pay careful attention to the background in the photos... I had so much fun incorporating this all together!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pink By Design (lattice) and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Staz-On Black, PTI, Memento and Ranger Distress Ink
Ribbon: May Arts - V's Sweet Ideas Shop
Glubber
Rhinestones: TPC Studios
Pebbles Candy Dot
Waterbrush

This card just makes me happy and I thank Runway Inspired Challenges for challenging me to think outside my normal "limits".  Have a fabulous rest of your Monday!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love the pop of color and the lattice background. Great photography too!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!
LOVE that flower!!!!!
Awesome job :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS