Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SweetStamps.com Butterfly Challenge

Hello, I hope you had a lovely holiday weekend!  I am here today to share my take on this weeks SweetStamps.com Challenge: Butterflies!  But before I get to that, I want to show you the new Artsy Fartsy Stamps as well as some new and amazing cling stamps ( I am so in love!) that are available and the goodies you are just going to have to have: ( If you want to see ALL of these beautiful products go here)

Artsy Fartsy Stamps:







And these are just the tip of all of the new wonderfulness you can find here and here!

Now remember when you play along you are entered to win a $20 GC to the store and you could get your hands on some of these beauties yourself!  Here is my take on the Butterfly Challenge:


I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge
Can't wait to see your takes on this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gorgeous! Great design for these sweetcut dies!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!!!
Love the card design and those adorable butterflies!

Anonymous said...

I like how you colored your butterflys but I LOVE the 3D effect.

Laurel Beard said...

What gorgeous butterflies!

Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
XOXO ~ Laurel

Roxie said...

Nice way to use the butterfly die, great job with the challenge.

Denise said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the 3D butterflies! All your colours are going so well together!
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cool use of the butterfly die- Loving how you made them 3-D and really love your colors! SO pretty!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, love the 3D effect of the cut out butterflies. So Sweet and Simple.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very very cute card. Love the triple butterflies.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, I love the use of the butterfly dies!! How fun!! Will have to try this sometime! Love the look!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS