Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June PTI Blog Hop Card #2

I'm back.... with card #2 for the June PTI Blog Hop!  This card I based off of a different inspirational sketch they provided with the hop and created this...



Based on this sketch:
I didn't die cut or punch out my partial design like it suggests, but instead I masked off my Mega Mehndi image and embossed it.  I then added my sentiment from Text Style Building Blocks Stamp Set in StazOn.  I went over it with a paintbrush and water downed PTI inks.  I also flicked the colors all over too.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa


I am also adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge



6 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is seriously AWESOME and artistic! I love this look but am not so good at achieving it on my cards.

Diana K said...

I LOVE this. End of story.

Georgiana said...

Neat technique making your card look fabulous!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty!

Laura Sterckx said...

This is exquisite! I love the resist technique. The colors you combined together are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Celeste Goff said...

I love the emboss resist technique! So clever!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS