Monday, June 9, 2014

Lawnscaping Take #1

Hi! Make sure you check out my first post up over on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today!


  My newest Lawn Fawn products arrived this weekend and I just had to join in the Lawnscaping Embossing Challenge... sooooo I ended up with three cards to share..



I created this card by first using a liquid embossing powder adhesive and rubbing it all over white cardstock ( you will see what I do with the left overs of this later today!), then I die cut the sentiment.  Next I die cutted the sentiment again out of plain white cardstock.  Added some ink splats and framing and adhered the diecuts within eachother.

Hope you get a chance to stop by to see my other two takes on this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a great design!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS