Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps Old and New

Hello all!  Today I have a post up on The Alley Ways Stamp Blog sharing a fun colored card!  I was inspired by a picture of a peacock for my color combo, and played with a mix of old and new stamps.  I have used the Spotted Stamp Set to create my background and the newer sets Pick One for the flower and Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood for the sentiment.



I tried taking a close up to show the pretty shimmer on my flower, but drats it is still hard to see.  Just pretend to see it and say ooohhhh and ahhhh hehehehe!  

I am also entering this into the Crafting From the Heart Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job Lisa!
Love your card design!!!
Hope you are having a GREAT week!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE peacock colors and how you used them on this lovely and fun card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Your stamping is perfect! I love that border, it kind of creates an optical illusion.

Donna K said...

very pretty, lisa! loving the combination you've put together. woo woo!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS