Tuesday, July 1, 2014

V's Sweet Ideas Monthly Challenge: Red, White, and Blue

Hello again!  Make sure you scroll down to see my first post for SweetStamps.com Challenge, woo hoo!

Now I'm here to show my take on the monthly V's Sweet Ideas Challenge, woot woot!  This month we are focusing on Red White and Blue!!! 

 


Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn Dies
V's Sweet Sequins
Rhinestones: Recollections
Wink of Stella: Clear


I am also entering this into the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Summer Lovin'  as I have used red, white and blue very summery colors and have a card showing some patriotic love!

Don't forget to check out the new LF in V's Sweet Ideas Shop as well as other goodies she has in!
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you create for this month's challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the simplicity of this! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I love the simple design! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS