Monday, October 13, 2014

Least You're Not Extinct!

Hello!  Monday has found us again, doh!  But today I'm sharing this funny little birthday card here and on The Alley Way Stamps' Blog, so I hope it chases some of the Monday Blues away...


This is a fairly simple card with nothing but some stamping and coloring... I wanted to do colors that are out of my norm, and it was a fun challenge for myself.  I also gave this card to my Father-in-law this past weekend as it was his Birthday recently, and I got some chuckles.

Stamps I used:
Ghoul Friend ( the dashed line )
Lava You ( Dino and triangles ) - this is also the free set with every $40 purchase this month!

I am entering this into the following challenge: 
Artistry Challenge #12: Anything Goes

Hope this little guy brought a smile!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

Totally ADORABLE Lisa!!!!

*Vicki* said...

I love how you've used those triangles on your design!! Fabulous colors too! :) HUGS

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS