Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DCWV Instagram Products... on a traditional layout?!

Hello!  Hope all is finding you well today!  I'm popping in to show off some of the newer Insta Photo Fun Products created by DCWV (click here to see the video that the beautiful Tessa Buys created showing all of the fun new products), but with a twist.... I'm using them to put together a super fast, clean and simple traditional layout...


I can not tell you how quickly this layout came together.  The Insta Photo Fun Pastel Accessories already come in the sizes show here so I automatically thought of a grid when I laid them all out.  All I had to do was trim the photos, add some embellishments and this layout is done!

Supplies Used:
DCWV Insta Photo Fun Accessories: Pastel themed pages and cards
DCWV Dazzling glitter adhesive paper
DCWV Dazzling Jeweled self adhesive sheet Pink and Blue
Buttons: Blumenthal Lansing

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you will get a chance to check out all of the new and fun Insta Photo Fun products, and keep checking the DCWV Blog for daily inspiration!

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Something New Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this Lisa! Beautiful papers and fun LO!!!
CUTE pictures too :)

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Really love the cute photos on your page too! TFS!! HUGS

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! Love how you used the product!!

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS layout, Lisa! You are now so professional in scrapbooking! Wow,it's truly awesome! The glitter borders are lovely! And of course, the darling photos are lovely with the colors that you chose! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have been inspiring me to get out the China SB and my parents 50th Anniv SB- they celebrate their 60th this year....I want to do it by then...May 30! Love to see your layouts and all of the fun twists and embellishments you use.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS