Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keep Your Fin Up

Hello!  I'm back today with a cute nautical card that I can't wait to share with you today here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...



Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Gill Friend and Something's Fishy )
Material Paper: DCWV
Various Copics
Accent: Piccolo
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest

To create this card I started by covering a panel with Material Paper.  Then I mixed white gesso with a blue spray mist to get a light blue and rubbed this with my finger over the center of the panel.  Next I stamped the sentiment and Dolphin on separate paper, colored and fussy cut.  Finally I adhered the Dolphin with foam adhesive, and the sentiment with glue dots onto a wheel accent.  The dew drops were the icing on the cake, hehehe!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge Blog: No Squares

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!
LOVE it Lisa! FAB job!

Leslie said...

Adorable!! Love the sentiment!!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I love the striped background with the blue behind the dolphin!! Such a CUTE layout Lisa!! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS