Monday, November 2, 2015

Guess What... I'm on CASEing Genius!!! AAAAKKKK!!!!!


Ok folks, shut the front door.... I am being CASEd by the amazing Kelly Latevola in her amazing series called CASEing Genius... aaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!  I can not believe it!  When Kelly first contacted me I totally screamed yes to her in my email as well as happy danced in my chair.  I can not wait to see what she has created, so make sure you run over there (yes run, no walking) to check it out!

And while you are there check out the awesome challenge she has going on to celebrate her CASEing Genius One Year Celebration.  There is some serious inspiration to be had there.

Ahhhh!!!!  I still can't believe it!  Anywho, I would love to see you over there and thank you for stopping by!!!
Hugs!
Lisa


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOOT!!! Congrats my friend!! You certainly deserve a CASE or two!! :) I'm not familiar with what this is...so I'll have to give a look!!

P.S. Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow (Thursday)...I have a post going up with something from you!! :) HUGS

Darnell said...

Lisa, it was a pleasure to see you featured as a Genius by Kelly and I have to say I concur with her thinking! Your cards are always impeccable and inspire me no end!! Hugs, Darnell

jessica said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS