Thursday, April 7, 2016

STAMPlorations: CAS Challenge

Hello!  It is a new beautiful month so that means a new Clean and Simple Challenge on the STAMPlorations blog and this time we have thrown in a twist with the color green...



Supplies Used:
STAMPlorations: Blooming Buds, Happy Sunflower, Leaf Prints Artplorations Stencil
Distress Inks: Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive
Copic Markers
Versafine: Onyx Black and Memento: Tuxedo Black

I started by masking off an area of my stencil and went over it with my Distress inks.  I then stamped my sentiment and layered it on a panel of kraft.  Next I stamped my Sunflower and colored it in with various Copics.  Once I was finished I trimmed it out, went over the outlines with a black marker and added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella.... but it needed more hehehe!  So I added some glossy accents!  When it was shiny as could be and nice and dry I popped it up in the corner with some foam adhesive.

I am entering this into the CASology Challenge: Sprout and in the Marker Pop Challenge: Spring

Happy Crafting and thank you for stopping by!
Lisa

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Simply stunning! Love the glossiness of that sunflower!

Virginia L. said...

What a well thought-out design! The background is detailed and gorgeous with the flower! Excellent, Lisa!

LisaH said...

So soft and beautiful. Love it!

Leslie Germain said...

This is gorgeous and I LOVE the sentiment!!

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

I love your stenciled background and the colours you used! And that sunflower just shines! Beautiful card!

Melissa said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love the colors on this and the glossy accents are such a wonderful touch! :)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Great bold design! What a wonderful sentiment! I can only imagine how gorgeous your card looks in person with the focal flower covered with Glossy Accents - Sweet Kobylkin

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS