Monday, April 11, 2016

A Paper Terrarium? Yes Please!

Hello!  Today I am up on the DCWV Blog sharing a Paper Terrarium I've made with the DIY Paper Plants Stack... yes... I said a paper terrarium! eeeekkk!!!  I have been wanting a terrarium of some kind for a little while and when I was received the DIY Paper Plants Stack I was like "Shut the front door!"  It was a match made in heaven!  Here is a peek at my Terrarium, check out their blog for full details and more pictures on how this came together...


Supplies Used:

View blog post for supplies

6 comments:

Alexia Misso said...

This is so beautiful Lisa, love your terrarium! Sparkly!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cool! Love this project- and that flower : )

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great piece! I love that gorgeous flower in there!

jessica said...

OMG this is FABULOUS Lisa!!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Genius! SO clever and fun! Shut the front door, indeed!

Leslie Germain said...

This is so unique and pretty!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS