Thursday, November 3, 2016

Peace on Earth... STAMPlorations

Today beings a new CAS Challenge on the STAMPlorations Blog and this month we are challenging you to incorporate the color purple.  This is just an optional twist, but I always love the color twist in this challenge, so here is what I've created...


To create this card I used the Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower Stamp Set to stamp and watercolor.  I then die cut the panel with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangles die set.  Super simple, but sometimes that's what CAS is! 

I am linking this up to the 30 day Challenge over on The Daily Marker Blog, yay!

Can not wait to see what you will create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Suchi said...

Such a gorgeous card- love the coloring!! :)
Suchi xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS